In Nobel.media the efficiency of the robot system completely depends on the targets you choose. The the greater will be success rates of your targets (Conversion), the more followers you can attract. Your targets should always be more than 15 percent efficiency.
Note: You can get more information on finding good targets page
To manage your targets, turn on a week’s time filter. With this function you can see targets activity and efficiency from a week ago till today. The mail goal is to identify targets that already have a high success but now cannot succeed. So Remove that targets are their efficiency under 15 percent.
You’d better choose between 3 to 10 targets for your robot. If you delete one of these goals, replace it with new target. Your targets should have more than 15 percent efficiency. You must give a chance to each target between 24 and 48 hours. If your target in this time was on the 15 percent level of efficiency hold it and if it was less than delete it.
You’d better choose between 3 to 10 targets for your robot. If you delete one of these goals, replace it with new target. Your targets should be more than 15 percent efficiency. You must give a chance to each target between 24 and 48 hours of execution. If your target in this time was on the 15 percent level of efficiency hold it and if it was less than delete it.
To access the bot settings just click on the Settings button (beside of a new promo) on dashboard.
You can use the default settings the system, but for start we recommend to change some of settings:
- Mark the “Skip used accounts” in the general settings panel. (May be sent request to a same person repeatedly or several times and these people feel uncomfortable and they will block or provide a complaint)
- Reports of your account. Set the number of “Min Following days” on 3 in unfollow setting. (Doing this you give opportunity to people three days to follow you)
Never only turn on follow on all targets. If you will turn off likes and comments for all targets and use follow, it is possible that Instagram will block your account.
Instagram allowed a limited number of Likes, follows, comments per day.
- Follow: between 800 to 1200 per day
- Likes: between 800 and 1,200 per day
- Comments: between 300 to 600 per day
- Unfollows: between 1000 and 1200 Unfollow per day
- The numbers can vary for each account.
Note: you can turn off comment for all of your targets.
Customer support service by UserEcho